Who we are.
We are a Greek Tech company consisting of a bunch of passionate professionals, enthusiastic about cutting edge technologies and focused on delivering high quality services. We love bringing innovative ideas to life. We work with several European companies providing software development services. We create cross functional teams to work integrated with our clients’ teams. The teams are structured and organized based on principles of Agile methodology. We do everything to make sure our users have the best possible experience.
At the same time we are a company with Human at its center. A place where you can find the support you need to grow personally and professionally.
Healthy work-life balance is our overriding concern and we strongly believe that happy employees make a successful business.
We are proud of our Work and our Culture!
Who you are.
We are looking for a passionate, self motivated candidate who likes challenges and seeks to continuously improve. Willing to further expand their knowledge, gain more experience in a supportive working environment. Not afraid of taking initiatives, fail often but learn fast. Enjoying being part of a team that provides guidance, education and regular feedback. An open minded person who is enthusiastic with the idea of working as part of a fast growing team.
You will be a member of an experienced development team working with the latest technologies on domestic and international projects. The teams consist of software engineers, QA engineers and they all work closely with the cell captain. You will meet the Agile way of working with Scrum or Kanban depending on the needs. The tickets are in English as well as most of our communications.
- Experience building PHP applications.
- Professional experience in React.
- Familiarity with best practices & common design patterns.
- Experience in RDBMs (PostgreSQL or MySQL/MariaDB) and APIs (REST, RPC, GraphQL).
- Good knowledge of writing Unit tests (e.g. Jest, Enzyme, react-test-renderer) and/or e2e tests (e.g. Cypress).
- Experience in building SPAs with React.
- Familiarity with AWS.
- Desire to achieve results, and to make an impact for your customers. You own the code and the technical solution, and this is normal for you.
- The conviction that tested code is better code.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and frameworks will be a plus.
- Competitive salary, tailored to your skills and experience.
- Indefinite term contract.
- Hybrid way of working.
- Opportunity to work in an international setting, with international clients.
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects.
- Continuous learning and training based on your personal development needs. Team training designed for professional growth and success.
- Friendly casual environment and open culture. People are encouraged to speak their mind, with a strict no blame policy. In general we strive to create a very safe, fair and warm environment.
- A place to grow your career to the next level: we support and encourage everybody to take the lead, go outside the comfort zone and try new things.
- Development feedback framework.
- On boarding buddy.
- Complete workstation even when working remotely (MacBook/PC, 2 monitors, Desk, Chair, etc)
- Bonus scheme.
- 24 days of vacation.
- Private Health Care Insurance.
- Team bonding/ Social activities.
If all the above sound interesting to you, you are the perfect match for our team! So, don’t wait any longer….send us your CV!